1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

New Prius V / sitting on lot for 3 mos.

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Main Forum' started by JJWax, Sep 17, 2009.

1. Bobsprius

Bobsprius BobPrius

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    I would think that Demand for the SUNROOF may be high and that's why. I would bet if that car had the AT Package, it would have been long gone by now, based on their allocations.

I don't think, like I said earlier if you check things out, test drive and have them do the normal prepatory steps, you should be fine. BUT, one thing I would think need's attention is the battery being sure it's up to par and your not out of line to have the 12 Volt Battery checked. Since they only cost the dealer about $100.00, it's cheap insurance either way.

The 17" Wheels are SHARP, not plastic and look great and the 17" tires are great too. You should really like it, and although you won't have the AT package, you'll have a lot of other nice upgrades within the car that you SHOULD enjoy!

I am excited for you....if that matters!:D I begged for a V and only a V and my luck came 11 weeks later....