1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

LED Rear Tail Light

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by tzh, May 11, 2012.

?
  1. Yes, I like it

68.4%
  2. No, I don't

26.3%
  3. Maybe

5.3%
  1. 32kcolors

32kcolors Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    Many different manufacturers make them. Almost everyone here with aftermarket tails have either Valenti or Spec-D Tuning/K2 Motor and these are also sold on ebay. A couple of members have the Crystal Eye (imported from Japan).

Other brands aren't well known so buy them at your own risk.

If you want the Valenti lights, get them direct so you don't pay more because of ebay/paypal commissions. And, of course, the more expensive lights like Valenti and Crystal Eye are priced the way they are because of superior look, higher light outputs, made in Japan, etc. so you get what you pay for.

2. madman

madman Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Thanks, 32kcolors!

I wanted the version "CC" from Valenti but I it looks like they're not available. Instead I went with the ones by k2 on ebay. Tried posting the link but due to my newness, I can't insert the url yet.

Thanks again for you input and link to the direct source for Valenti lights.

3. 32kcolors

32kcolors Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    Yeah, the CC isn't too popular because the stock tails are clear and most people want something other than clear. Of course, if the Prius came standard with red tails, everyone would be sporting the CC or SB. The grass is greener on the other side.