1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

LED interior light kit for 2010-2012 Prius

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by -1-, Feb 17, 2013.

1. ny_rob

ny_rob Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Nice, looks like nice weather on Sunday too!
    Just in time for the fall clock turnback :(

2. Sassylady

Sassylady Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Yes they do slowly dim when turning off. I am pleased with them. Good ebay seller - just be patient with them as there is a slight language problem. They are very responsive to your emails.

3. PRIUS STAR SHIP

PRIUS STAR SHIP Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    How are they holding up.

4. engerysaver

engerysaver Real Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    I agree; very bright!! I ordered mine several months ago; 2 boxes, had spare LED lights ......did not check tag light!! Thanks for the info. :)

5. Sassylady

Sassylady Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    RE: The 8 LED light kit bought off eBay - I have had it installed 2 weeks now - all lights are working fine, bright, no rattles. I am very pleased. I am still waiting for the trunk light they forgot to send with original shipment and the rear dome light replacement, since they sent wrong size festoon. Those should come this week. Whether they actually come or not, I am still very pleased. I will now look for the replacement LEDs for the two lights near the headlamps, side marker, etc. I appears I will need a smaller light (lengthwise) for those installations - probably the same as the courtesy door LEDs. Any suggestions for those two lamps in LEDs?

6. PRIUS STAR SHIP

PRIUS STAR SHIP Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV

Check out 2010 Toyota Prius Lighting

Sassylady likes this.
  7. Sassylady

Sassylady Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Received the two replacement lights from China yesterday. I installed them last night so now all interior lights have been changed to LEDs. I have also purchased LEDS for license plate, side marker, etc. But I do recommend the ebay seller where I originally bought these lights - earlier noted in this chain. It took a while because his location is Hong Kong, but they were honest and sent the missing/replacement lights. I do recommend them.

8. Randy Reynolds

Randy Reynolds New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Five
    Does anyone know of any good add on LED options to lightup the rear seat area of a 2012 Prius C?