1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Joke of the Day

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by SPEEDEAMON, Nov 23, 2008.

1. SPEEDEAMON

SPEEDEAMON Professional Car Nut

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    BEST DRUNK STORY OF THE MONTH...

A drunken man walks into a biker bar, sits down at the bar and orders a drink.
    Looking around, he sees three men sitting at a corner table. He gets up,
    staggers to the table, leans over, looks the biggest, meanest, biker in the face
    and says:

'I went by your grandma's house today and I saw her in the hallway buck
    naked. Man, she is one fine looking woman!'

The biker looks at him and doesn't say a word. His buddies are confused,
    because he is one bad biker and would fight at the drop of a hat.

The drunk leans on the table again and says: 'I got it on with your grandma
    and she is good, the best I ever had!'

The biker's buddies are starting to get really mad but the biker still says
    nothing.

The drunk leans on the table one more time and says, 'I'll tell you
    something else, boy, your grandma liked it!'

At this point the biker stands up, takes the drunk by the shoulders, looks him
    square in the eyes, spins him around, and says....................

'Geez, Grandpa....... Go home! You're drunk.'

--
    Have a great day... smile often

2. SPEEDEAMON

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    A Catholic Priest, an Indian Doctor, a rich Chinese businessman and an Italian from New York were waiting one morning for a particularly slow group of golfers in front of them.

The Italian from New York fumed, 'What's with those jerks? We're waiting fifteen minutes between shots!'

The Indian Doctor chimed in, 'I don't know, but I've never seen such poor golf!'

The Chinese businessman called out 'Move it, time is money'!!!

The Catholic Priest said, 'Here comes the greens keeper. Let's have a word with him.'

'Excuse me, Sir! Said the Catholic Priest, 'What's wrong with that group ahead of us? They're rather slow, aren't they?'

The greens keeper replied, 'Oh, yes. That's a group of blind fire fighters. They lost their sight saving our clubhouse from a fire last year, so we always let them play for free anytime.'

The group fell silent for a moment.

The Catholic Priest said, 'That's so sad. I think I will say a special prayer for them tonight.'

The Indian Doctor said, 'Good idea. I'm going to contact my
    Ophthalmologist colleague and see if there's anything that he might be able to do for them.'

The Chinese businessman replied, 'I think I'll donate $50,000 to the fire fighters Union in honor of these brave souls'!!

The Italian from New York said, 'Why can't they frickin' play at night?

1 person likes this.
  3. donalmilligan089

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    The grand baby said granma that was a flimingo in the river. No honey flimingos are pink that was a blue heron. I know granma but he was very cold.True story

1 person likes this.
  4. SPEEDEAMON

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    Someone had to remind me, so I'm reminding you too. Don't laugh.....it is all true...

Perks of reaching 50 or being over 60 and heading towards 70!

Kidnappers are not very interested in you.

In a hostage situation you are likely to be released first.

No one expects you to run--anywhere.

People call at 9 pm and ask, did I wake you?

People no longer view you as a hypochondriac.

There is nothing left to learn the hard way.

Things you buy now won't wear out.

You can eat supper at 4 pm.

You can live without sex but not your glasses.

You get into heated arguments about pension plans.

You no longer think of speed limits as a challenge.

You quit trying to hold your stomach in no matter who walks into the room.

You sing along with elevator music.

Your eyes won't get much worse.

. Your investment in health insurance is finally beginning to pay off.

Your joints are more accurate meteorologists than the national weather service.

Your secrets are safe with your friends because they can't remember them either.

Your supply of brain cells is finally down to manageable size.

You can't remember who sent you this list.

And you notice these are all in Big Print for your convenience.

Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

1 person likes this.
  5. Rae Vynn

Rae Vynn Artist In Residence

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    The Beauty of a Woman

OceanEyes, Pri(ap)us and amm0bob like this.
  6. SPEEDEAMON

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    I've often been asked,

'What do you old folks do now that you're retired?'
    Well...I'm fortunate to have a few friends who have chemical engineering backgrounds, and one of the things we enjoy most is turning beer, wine, bourbon, and martinis into urine.
    And, we're pretty damn good at it, too!!

1 person likes this.
  7. SPEEDEAMON

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    The children and grandchildren of an elderly Jewish woman decided to send her on a cruise.
    Bobba boarded the ship and showed her ticket to the purser.
    He looked at it and said, 'Oh, I see you are on U.D.'
    'U.D.?' she replied. 'Vos is U.D.?'
    'U.D. is Upper Deck,' he said.
    She then went to the upper deck and showed her ticket to the purser there and he said :
    'I see, that you have an O.C.'
    'An O.C.? Vos is an O.C.?' Bobba replied.
    'An O.C. is an Outside Cabin.' the purser said.
    Bobba, needless to say, was delighted. She then showed her ticket to the cabin boy and he said :
    'Oh, I see that you have B.I.B.'
    'B.I.B.? Vos is B.I.B.?' asked Bobba.
    'B.I.B. is Breakfast In Bed.' the cabin boy answered.
    'Oi a meichel!' she said. 'Meine kinderlach und einiklach are vonderful.'
    The next morning, bright and early: the staff came right into her room with a tray of food for her breakfast in bed.
    'F.U.C.K.' she shouted.
    F.U.C.K.?'
    'Foist U Could Knock!' she yelled.

1 person likes this.
  8. SPEEDEAMON

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    Siamese twins walk into a pub in Ontario, Canada and park themselves on a bar stool.
    One of them says to the barkeeper, "Don't mind us, we're joined at the
    hip. I'm John, he's Jim. Two Molson Canadian beers, draft please."

The barkeeper, feeling slightly awkward, tries to make polite
    conversation while pouring the beers. "Been on holiday yet, lads?"
    "Off to England next month," says John. "We go to England every year
    and hire a car and drive for miles and miles, don't we, Jim?"
    Jim agrees!
    "Ah, England !" says the barkeeper. 'Wonderful country... the history,
    the beer, the culture...'
    "Nah, we don't like all that British crap," says John. '"Hamburgers &
    Molsons beer, that's us, eh Jim? And we can't stand the English -
    they're so arrogant and rude."
    "So why keep going to England ?" asks the barkeeper.

"It's the only chance Jim gets to drive."

1 person likes this.
  9. patsparks

patsparks An Aussie perspective

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    They could come to Australia or Japan.
    Sorry to wreck the party.

1 person likes this.
  10. SPEEDEAMON

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    Two bowling teams, one of all Blondes and one of all Brunettes, charter a double-Decker bus for a weekend
    trip to Louisiana.

The Brunette team rode on the bottom of the bus, and the Blonde team rode on the top level.

The Brunette team down below really whooped it up, having a great time, when one of them realized she
    hadn't heard anything from the Blondes upstairs. She decided to go up and investigate.

When the Brunette reached the top, she found all the Blondes in fear, staring straight ahead at the road,
    clutching the seats in front of them with white knuckles.

The brunette asked, 'What the heck's going on up here? We're having a great time downstairs!'

One of the Blondes looked up at her, swallowed hard and whispered...

'YEAH, BUT YOU'VE GOT A DRIVER!?!

1 person likes this.
  11. SPEEDEAMON

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    A Christmas Story for people having a bad day:

When four of Santa's elves got sick, the trainee elves did not produce toys as fast as the regular ones, and Santa began to feel the Pre-Christmas pressure.

Then Mrs Claus told Santa her Mother was coming to visit, which stressed Santa even more.

When he went to harness the reindeer, he found that three of them were about to give birth and two others had jumped the fence and were out, Heaven knows where.

Then when he began to load the sleigh, one of the floorboards cracked, the toy bag fell to the ground and all the toys were scattered.

Frustrated, Santa went in the house for a cup of apple cider and a shot of rum. When he went to the cupboard, he discovered the elves had drank all the cider and hidden the rum. In his frustration, he accidentally dropped the cider jug, and it broke into hundreds of little glass pieces all over the kitchen floor. He went to get the broom and found the mice had eaten all the straw off the end of the broom.

Just then the doorbell rang, and irritated Santa marched to the door, yanked it open, and there stood a little angel with a great big Christmas tree.
    The angel said very cheerfully, 'Merry Christmas, Santa. Isn't this a lovely day? I have a beautiful tree for you. Where would you like me to stick it?'

And so began the tradition of the little angel on top of the Christmas tree.

1 person likes this.
  12. sdtundra

sdtundra Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    An Elementary Teacher Starts A New Job At A School In St Paul, Minnesota And Trying To Make Good Impression On Her First Day Explains To Her Class That She's A Viking Fan She Asks The Class To Raise Their Hands If They Too Are Viking Fans. Everyone In The Class Raises Their Hand Except One Little Girl. The Teacher Looks At The Girl With Suprise And Says: "mary, Why Didn't You Raise Your Hand?"

"because I'm Not A Viking Fan," She Replied.

The Teacher, Still Shocked, Asks: "well, If You're Not A Vikings Fan, Then Whom Do You Support?"

"i'm A Charger Fan, And Proud Of It," Mary Replied.

The Teacher Could Not Believe Her Ears. "well Mary, Might You Explain Why You Are A Charger Fan?"

"because My Mom And Dad Are From San Diego And My Mom Is A Charger Fan And My Dad Is A Charger Fan , So I'm A Charger Fan Too!!"

"well," Said The Teacher, In An Obviously Annoyed Tone, "that's No Reason For You To Be A Charger Fan. You Don't Have To Be Just Like Your Parents All Of The Time. What If Your Mom Was A Prostitute And Your Dad Was A Drug Addict And A Car Thief, What Would You Be Then?"

Mary Said, "i'd Be A Raider Fan."

1 person likes this.
  13. patsparks

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Why is every word capitalised?

1 person likes this.
  14. Rokeby

Rokeby Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    DEER MEAT

A man kills a deer, dresses it out, and takes the meat home to cook for
    dinner.

Both he and his wife decide that they won't tell the kids what kind of meat
    it is, but will give them a clue and let them guess.

The kids were eager to know what the meat was on their plates, so they
    begged their dad for the clue.

"Well," he said, "It's what Mummy calls me sometimes."

The first son says, "It does't look like a Turkey!"

The second son says, "It doesn't smell like an Old Goat!"

Then little girl screams to her brothers,

"Don't eat it, it's an 'donkey!!'"
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    This joke just begs for further development above the punch
    line, such as:

The high school-aged daughter said, "But I thought Dodos
    were extinct!"

Your turn...

Hasan and amm0bob like this.
  15. SPEEDEAMON

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    Teacher Arrested

A public school teacher was arrested today at John F. Kennedy International Airport as he attempted to board a flight while in possession of a ruler, a protractor, a set square, a slide rule, and a calculator.

At a morning press conference, the Attorney General said he believes the man is a member of the notorious al-Gebra movement. He did not identify the man, who has been charged by the FB I with carrying
    weapons of maths instruction.

'Let there be no doubt, al-Gebra is a problem for us all,' the Attorney General said. 'They desire solutions by means and extremes and sometimes go off on tangents in a search of absolute values . They use secret code names like 'x' and 'y' and refer to themselves as 'unknowns,' but we have determined they belong to a common denominator of the axis of medieval with coordinates in every
    country.

As the Greek philanderer Isosceles used to say, 'There are three sides to every triangle.'

When asked to comment on the arrest, President George W. Bush said, 'If God had wanted us to have better Weapons of Maths Instruction, He would have given us more fingers and toes.'

White House aides told reporters they could not recall a more intelligent or profound statement by the President.

Hmmmm. I think W lost most of his fingers and toes during the wars . . .

1 person likes this.
  16. Rae Vynn

Rae Vynn Artist In Residence

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Ford vs. Toyota[/FONT]

[FONT=Agency FB, sans-serif]A Japanese company (Toyota) and an American company (Ford Motors) decided to have a canoe race on the Missouri River. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Agency FB, sans-serif]Both teams practiced long and hard to reach their peak performance before the race.[/FONT]

[FONT=Agency FB, sans-serif]On the big day, the Japanese won by a mile.[/FONT]

[FONT=Agency FB, sans-serif]The Americans, very discouraged and depressed, decided to investigate the reason for the crushing defeat. A management team made up of senior management was formed to investigate and recommend appropriate action.[/FONT]

[FONT=Agency FB, sans-serif]Their conclusion was the Japanese had 8 people rowing and 1 person steering, while the American team had 7 people steering and 2 people rowing.[/FONT]

[FONT=Agency FB, sans-serif]Feeling a deeper study was in order; American management hired a consulting company and paid them a large amount of money for a second opinion.[/FONT]

[FONT=Agency FB, sans-serif]They advised, of course, that too many people were steering the boat, while not enough people were rowing.[/FONT]

[FONT=Agency FB, sans-serif]Not sure of how to utilize that information, but wanting to prevent another loss to the Japanese, the rowing team's management structure was totally reorganized to 4 steering supervisors, 2 area steering superintendents and 1 assistant superintendent steering manager.[/FONT]

[FONT=Agency FB, sans-serif]They also implemented a new performance system that would give the 2 people rowing the boat greater incentive to work harder. It was called the 'Rowing Team Quality First Program,' with meetings, dinners and free pens for the rowers. There was discussion of getting new paddles, canoes and other equipment, extra vacation days for practices and bonuses. The pension program was trimmed to 'equal the competition' and some of t he resultant savings were channeled into morale boosting programs and teamwork posters.[/FONT]

[FONT=Agency FB, sans-serif]The next year the Japanese won by two miles.[/FONT]

[FONT=Agency FB, sans-serif]Humiliated, the American management laid-off one rower, halted development of a new canoe, sold all the paddles, and canceled all capital investments for new equipment. The money saved was distributed to the Senior Executives as bonuses. [/FONT]

[FONT=Agency FB, sans-serif]The next year, try as he might, the lone designated rower was unable to even finish the race (having no paddles,) so he was laid off for unacceptable performance, all canoe equipment was sold and the next year's racing team was out-sourced to India.[/FONT]

[FONT=Constantia, serif]Sadly, the End.[/FONT]

Here's something else to think about: Ford has spent the last thirty years moving all its factories out of the US, claiming they can't make money paying American wages.

TOYOTA has spent the last thirty years building more than a dozen plants inside the US. The last quarter's results:

TOYOTA makes 4 billion in profits while Ford racked up 9 billion in losses.

FORD folks are still scratching their heads, and collecting bonuses...

[FONT=Algerian, comic, fantasy]IF THIS WEREN'T SO TRUE IT MIGHT BE FUNNY[/FONT]

alekska, Pri(ap)us and amm0bob like this.
  17. AussieOwner

AussieOwner Active Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I got this one out of a Christmas cracker, but had to share it with you all...

Why do chicken coops only have 2 doors?

Because it they had 4 then it would be a chicken sedan.

1 person likes this.
  18. SPEEDEAMON

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    An armed and hooded robber bursts into the Bank of Ireland and forces the tellers to load a sack full of cash for him.

On the robber's way out the door with the loot, one brave Irish customer grabs the hood and pulls it off revealing the robber's face.

The robber shoots the guy in the head without hesitation.

He then looks around the bank to see if anyone else has seen him.

One of the tellers is looking straight at him so the robber walks over and calmly shoots him in the head also. Everyone by now is very scared and looking down at the floor.

'Did anyone else see my face?', calls the robber.

There is a few moments silence then one elderly Irish gent, looking down, tentatively raises his hand and says:

'I think me wife may have caught a glimpse ....'

OceanEyes and amm0bob like this.
  19. SPEEDEAMON

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    Subject: VODKA ??? For those of us who's oonly been drinking the stuff. Who knew?!!!!

1. To remove a bandage painlessly, saturate the bandage with vodka.
    The stuff dissolves adhesive.

2. To clean the caulking around bathtubs and showers, fill a trigger-spray bottle with vodka, spray the caulking, Let set five minutes and wash clean.
    The alcohol in the vodka kills mold and mildew.

3. To clean your eyeglasses,Simply wipe the lenses with a soft, clean cloth dampened with vodka.
    The alcohol in the vodka cleans the glass and kills germs.

4. Prolong the life of razors by filling a cup with vodka and letting your safety razor blade soak in the alcohol after shaving.

The vodka disinfects the blade and prevents rusting.

5. Spray vodka on wine stains, scrub with a brush, and then blot dry.

6. Using a cotton ball, apply vodka to your face as an astringent to cleanse the skin and tighten pores.

7. Add a jigger of vodka to a 12-ounce bottle of shampoo.
    The alcohol cleanses the scalp, removes toxins from hair, and stimulates the growth of healthy hair.

8. Fill a sixteen-ounce trigger-spray bottle with vodka and spray bees or wasps to kill them.

9 Pour one-half cup vodka and one-half cup water into a Ziploc freezer bag and freeze for a slushy, refreshing ice pack for aches, pain or black eyes.

10. Fill a clean, used mayonnaise jar with freshly packed lavender flowers, fill the jar with vodka, seal the lid tightly and set in the sun for three days. Strain liquid through a coffee filter, then apply the tincture to aches and pains.

11. To relieve a fever, use a washcloth to rub vodka on your chest and back as a liniment.

12. To cure foot odor, wash your feet with vodka.

13 Vodka will disinfect and alleviate a jellyfish sting.

14. Pour vodka over an area affected with poison ivy to remove the urushiol oil from your skin.

15. Swish a shot of vodka over an aching tooth. allow your gums to absorb some of the alcohol to numb the pain.

THIS COULD BE A VODKA DISTILLERS PROPAGANDA

2 people like this.
  20. patsparks

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    if i didn't drink ll the vodka i might not have the black eye!

of course metho is cheaper.

1 person likes this.