1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Dashboard: Now You See It, Now You Don't

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Technical Discussion' started by NoThrowningRocks, Feb 17, 2021.

1. Another

Another Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Touring
    Note to self: The “new paragraph” command works.

davecook89t likes this.
  2. Tombukt2

Tombukt2 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    Base
    Note this changing my hybrid battery shut my dash off again can not reset at all but I know it works cause I can hard reset it. Seems to me a redundant 12 volt feed floats at times or something similar

3. Tombukt2

Tombukt2 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    Base
    Gonna get new hybrid battery Toyoda brand 1600 see what it changes with these corroded nuts etc and near 20 years old I'll give it the deserved battery . Other than the dash not coming on at startup sometimes and that's really about it The car's been solid so we'll see what happens certainly hasn't had any maintenance per se oil changes and I threw a set of front pads in it that it probably didn't need but they looked really old and heated so I just changed them with something a little more modern The rotors looked great

SM-A715F ?

4. Tombukt2

Tombukt2 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    Base
    New HV in and driving normal don't see any green now I've put 70 miles on car with nothing on. Lites AC etc. Graph reads as always mostly blue. Fan off in rear . At stop ice shuts down . Go to end of driveway now fore ice kicks in. Purdy normal

SM-A715F ?