1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Prius III price

Discussion in 'Dealers & Pricing' started by bkk1057, Jun 19, 2011.

1. bkk1057

bkk1057 New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Given the inventory problems because of the Tsunami, what is the best price I can expect on a Prius III with no options? I am particular about geeting the metallic grey. Thanks in anticipation. Also, forgot to mention that I am in Portland OR.

2. Gurple42

Gurple42 New Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    You never know until you shop around. Check inventories via the internet, but I'm guessing that sticker will be about the best, maybe $500 under. I think by Christmas you will probably do better.
    In the good old days before the tsunami, I was able to negotiate for a 3 with no options for 22,100, but bought a 2 for 21,100 this was in Southern California in early March, but those days are long gone and Toyota has since upped the sticker by $500, good luck.:)

3. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
  4. The Critic

The Critic Resident Critic

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    I have the same color and option combo and I paid $300 under MSRP two weeks ago.

5. w1n78

w1n78 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Four Touring
    just picked one up here in southern california last night. i've been to 5 dealers and no deal. best you can do is sticker price. we got a grey package 3 with navi for $27,400. no deals on financing either. with good credit, you can get under 4% for 60-72 months. we'll be picking up the car later today.

as far as southern california, the "best deal" you can get on a prius is sticker price. if you can get it any lower, i'd call it an "insane deal". we were ready to pull the trigger on a brand new fully loaded venza (0% for 60 months - 4th of july deal) + a new prius. they wouldn't budge at all on the prius price even when buying 2 cars. they didn't have the venza we wanted and couldn't get one traded in from another dealer. not sure if that's why they wouldn't budge on more deals. we were gonna get the venza at invoice though too.