1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Learned my Lesson

Discussion in 'Dealers & Pricing' started by TouchlessCover, Apr 4, 2010.

1. TouchlessCover

TouchlessCover New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    Diane Whitmire at Manhattan Beach Toyota is an active supporter and poster on this board. She posted some attractive lease deals for March 2010 on this site. I asked my local dealer to match. They agreed and then decided to jack up the drive off by nearly double. I emailed Diane at 7:15 pm on a Saturday evening. Prompt email reply and phone call. Confirmed her lease deal and I hopped in the car and drove to Manhattan Beach. She is knowledgeable, professional and a pleasure to deal with. I could not be more pleased.

Bottom line - just go see Diane and don't worry about getting a "price match" from you local dealer. You will have less stress and get to enjoy the nice drive home in your new Toyota - Prius or whatever you choose. :mod:

2. TonyPSchaefer

TonyPSchaefer Your Friendly Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    I'm glad to hear that you got such great treatment from Dianne.

Here at PriusChat, we are very picky in who we allow to post dealer inventories, deals, and whatnot. From the beginning, Dianne has been a great resource.