1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

For Sale in Missouri- 2001 Toyota Prius, needs hybrid battery.

Discussion in 'Private Sales' started by RyanA, Jan 11, 2011.

1. RyanA

RyanA New Member

Vehicle:
    2001 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Well, I don't have the time to rebuild the battery on this car so it just needs to get sold. Car is a 2001 Toyota Prius and it has 258,000 miles. Interior will need detailed and it needs a trunk release cable. Body needs passenger tail light and rear bumper cover. Car is white with grey interior. I opened up the battery and tested it a few months back. At that time, there were 2 cells that tested bad. I never got the new cells to rebuild the battery because I decided to try to find newer Toyota Prius cells (due to these having a history of not living as long) to upgrade the pack. Anyway, here it is. Pics should tell about everything about the body. $1200 takes it.

Buy to fix or buy it to fix your wrecked car. You can PM me on here or you can also call me. My phone number is 573 745 OO54 and my name is Ryan. Clean and clear title in my name. I have one key and one keyless remote for the car.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]