1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Car wont start after trouble shooting fuses and inverter pump, stuck in accesory mode

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting' started by Gaby03, Oct 14, 2024 at 2:45 PM.

1. Gaby03

Gaby03 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    One
    i was trying to find out as to why my pump would not turn on, finally concluded there is a bad connection for the positive to the fuses, this is a new pump and it has been tested, so i went about it and re asembled the basic stuff back, put the traction battery fuse back on and plugged in the 12v battery. Car refuses to go into ready and is stuck in accesory wth the triangle and problem on mfd display. I just wanted it to turn on before i would pull 12v from any other area for the pump, the resovoir is empty aswell. is there any suggestion as to why its throwing thesse hissy fits? it turned on last week while i serviced the thing, can the inverter not having any coolant make the vehicle refuse to start? this is as well the inverter pump, i am going to get a scanner and see if there is any codes, but i would like input. i really need the thing to work and it bafles me that it wont turn on while all fuses are proper and working after test...

thanks in advance, regards

Gab

2. JC91006

JC91006 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Have you checked your 12v battery to see if it's charged?

3. Gaby03

Gaby03 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    One
    Yes, i fixed it, turns out the high voltage fuse wasn't properly mounted, that was my bad entirely.

bisco likes this.