1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

2010 prius four vibration

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Care, Maintenance & Troubleshooting' started by c-ville prius, Apr 22, 2012.

1. c-ville prius

c-ville prius Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    theres a post for this but i cant find it. the vibration is coming from the rt front corner of the dash area near the small side window the left side also vibrates at times also seems temperature related the person had found the vibe best i remember it was a thin fender support i was wanting read this and try to fix my vidration

2. tumbleweed

tumbleweed Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    Fairly common problem, I too have a rattle/vibration from that area which I have been trying to find for 2 years. Here is a thread that talks about a TSB just issued which may solve the problem, unfortunately it is only for people with less than 36K miles on their car! Fortunately if Toyota won't fix it you may be able to do it yourself, Critic suggests this toward the end of the topic. Also some people have had success stuffing rags and foam rubber in the"rabbit holes" discussed by Phoenixgreg.

http://priuschat.com/forums/gen-iii...-rattle-buzz-passenger-side-check-here-5.html

3. The Critic

The Critic Resident Critic

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    The updated clips are less than $10 from the dealer. You will need to dedicate a day out of your weekend to fix it, though.